BC Racing Coilys & Eibach Spacers on!! *Pic Heavy*

Ruddles

Hi Ruddles,

great thread! tks :thumbs:

i'm going to order a set next week :teeth:

got a few questions....hope you dont mind.

1) im looking to drop 10-15mm (max) all round, will it work? do you konw what the minimum drop is the min. drop amount?

2) are you still on 16 clicks (from softest)? how does it compare to the stock ride?

3) how have you setup the rear adj/extenders with the rear strut brace and the trim around it? got pics?

tks

Hardy

No, I don't mind at all :)

A 10-15mm drop won't worry the car in the slightest, you may infact want to lower it further as it probably won't be a great deal lower than stock. Twisting the shafts will provide a drop to any length you require! :thumbs:

Yes, I'm still on 16 clicks which is taught, but not too harsh. Just about perfect for road use, especially is your's is a daily driver like mine!

I don't have any pics other than the selection already posted I'm afraid urabus.

Basically the rear adjusters have an extender which will bend so that you can effectively 'fold' it underneath the top covers at each end of the rear strut-brace.

Hope this has helped you to some degree, don't hesitate to ask any more questions if need be! ;)

• 1 month later...