New?Used Nismo 19" Wheels

get12

Guest prescience

I think you have somehow posted twice?

How do you plan to get these heavily discounted when NEW unless its from The Dukes Head ona saturday off The Lard of the Manor :dry:

Hi guys/gals,

Im looking for a new/used set of Nismo 19" wheels (silver) for the Zed. Can anyone help me? (if purchasing new they would have to be heavily discounted. ;)

Get12

There was someone selling a set on eBay a while ago for £1500 with tyres that were used? I have his details if you want or that too rich for ya? :blush:

I think you have somehow posted twice?

How do you plan to get these heavily discounted when NEW unless its from The Dukes Head ona saturday off The Lard of the Manor :dry:

I cant answer that - thats why I posted the question :yawn:

So - what time do we meet up in the Duke? B)

Hi guys/gals,

Im looking for a new/used set of Nismo 19" wheels (silver) for the Zed. Can anyone help me? (if purchasing new they would have to be heavily discounted. ;)

Get12

There was someone selling a set on eBay a while ago for £1500 with tyres that were used? I have his details if you want or that too rich for ya? :blush:

Hi Sarnie,

Sounds interesting-can you pass me the details - thanks - I dont see how I missed this as i have been searching ebay usa/uk constantly for a good deal.

G

Hi guys/gals,

Get12

You and virtually every other Zed owner I would imagine ( myself excluded! I think they look rather plain :blush: ) Join a long queue :teeth:

Hi guys/gals,

Get12

You and virtually every other Zed owner I would imagine ( myself excluded! I think they look rather plain :blush: ) Join a long queue :teeth:

Yeah they do look a bit plain, which is why I am also keeping an eye out for some Volks CE28's ;) but the jury is still out on this one!

By what I mean heavily discounted I mean not rip-off Britain prices i.e. grey imports from America - £1 virtually buys $2 at the moment - thats alot of buying power!

G

Hi guys/gals,

Get12

Yeah they do look a bit plain, which is why I am also keeping an eye out for some Volks CE28's ;) but the jury is still out on this one!

By what I mean heavily discounted I mean not rip-off Britain prices i.e. grey imports from America - £1 virtually buys $2 at the moment - thats alot of buying power!

G

dont forget the import duty / vat/ shipping charges/ customs handling charges etc.. :)

Might be worth a PM to Miami-GT to see what he can do

Hi,

Just spoke to Paul from Miami-GT, what he had to say sounds very interesting - he will get back to me regarding setting up a group buy (ideal as economies of scale kick in) or purchasing individually, so depending on whether the pricing makes this project practicable, I will canvass this site and 'the other site' for interest. I originally tried to get this off the ground 'over there' but personalities got in the way - including mine, and I think it is lying dead-in-the-water at the moment.

Graham

• 2 weeks later...