halfords bargain!

350 Russ

I've got the HP1400 Halfords pressure waher and its pretty good for the money. I only use it for washing the car and sometimes with my snow lance. Its done everything I have expected and is still going strong, only had it for about 9 months though!

Can't really complain at that price though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I picked up a HP1500 a couple of days ago, as I at last am getting an outside tap fitted.

Keen to get a snow lance for it and looked on http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/ from a previous thread and the Kew/Alto one seems to be it but not 100%. Anyone know what make of connector they take that has one of these?

Bradders.

I would also like to know if the snow foam lances will fit the halford pressure washer before I go buy one, anyone get an answer on this yet???

I picked up a HP1500 a couple of days ago, as I at last am getting an outside tap fitted.

Keen to get a snow lance for it and looked on http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/ from a previous thread and the Kew/Alto one seems to be it but not 100%. Anyone know what make of connector they take that has one of these?

Bradders.

I would also like to know if the snow foam lances will fit the halford pressure washer before I go buy one, anyone get an answer on this yet???

Found out yesterday that the Halfords HP1500 takes the Kew/Alto fitments ;)

Bradders.