POLL: Naseem Hamed Utter To**er?

Guest prescience

What do you think of Naseem Hamed?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Naseem Hamed?

• Utter To*sser
    • Utter To*sser - but once liked to watch him box

When I was at Uni in Sheffield he once nearly ran me down as I was crossing the road in an Aston - same licence plate he had on the SLR when he had the crash - he came round a corner far too fast and didn't slow at all as I was crossing the road.

W@nk3r

It was an accident waiting to happen. He constantly drove around like a tool. Don know a bouncy who he cut up once in a car. Naseem got out to give it a bit of lip. Unbeknown to Naseem the guy he cut up was a bouncy and knocked him out with one punch. Naseem paid him a lot of money to keep it quite. ooopppsss :blackeye:

Also I know they found his blood on the inside of his windscreen in front of the sterring wheel but claimed he wasn't driving.

Just read this on the bbc .....

As he left prison, the former world champion was asked by reporters if he was sorry for what he had done.

He replied: "All I can say basically is my heart goes out to the victim, Mr Burgin, and his family.

"I've just served nearly a four-month sentence in jail and not seeing my newborn baby, the birth of my newborn baby, what can I say, you know, it's been hard, but thank God nobody's died."

He couldn't even say sorry ffs!

"but thank god nobody's died...." What a bloody arrogant thing to say! :angry:

Hi Guys

Two things here.

He regularly comes into the restaurant that Mrs Ming works at and you are right- he's a Knob!!

Secondly 4 months of a 15 month sentence is standard. Ne special deals there.

It goes like this.

Any sentence uder 4 years is AUTOMATICALLY cut in half for good behaviour - its almost impossible not to be classed as of good behaviour - and a half of the remaining half is served on TAG :scare:

Therefore 16 months = 4 months inside, 4 months free but on tag and 8 months FREE!!

This goes for everybody from peadophiles to arseh*les and wifebeaters through to cocky little sh*ts like Hameed

Ming the Annoyed

Can we add one to the vote at the top

"Utter tosser and would love to meet him in a dark alley" :rant:

I for one would be happy to do the above.

Apparently he is now a little fat FUC*ER!! LOL

Ming the Annoyed

......and breath....! ;)

Maybe we should invite him to a Zed meet!! :boxing: