Bumper dilemma: suggestions please

Removed

My front lip nr 2 is KO after the field outing yesterday :dry:

The Paintshield limited the damage and I may be able to repair it to an acceptable standard, but I decided no more Speed Racing front lip for me :( Shame as I love it to bits! IMO it's the best looking front lip on the Z. It just makes it too low, and now with my suspension setup it's just not practical. :wacko:

I did install it for easy and quick 10 minutes installation/removal, but it seems that whenever I put it on it just causes massive issues :(

So, I've decided to go for a new bumper (which I'll have to re-Painshield) to try and avoid the TOO LOW situation but at the same time make it flow ok with the skirts I have.

Suggestions?

thought about the Nismo V2 bumper but from the pics I've seen it's damn low too! :(

Rick, I don't like any lips that go "over" the oem bumper unfortunately, that's the reason I love the Speed-Racing one, as it goes UNDERNEATH it, but at the expense of practicality :( but yeah that one looks like it's got a lot of clerance indeed.

Tempted by the JP Aero type A bumper, with extra lights... but it;s fibreglass :( not gonna last long I don't think :(

most important bit is the fact that it flows with the side skirts, something with "vents" would be ideal...hence me liking the JP Aero. I have asked for extra info on ground clearance

it'll cost you properly though, it's Paintshielded ;)

not too sure tbh, the only bumper I think would flow with my skirts is the JP Aero type A but from KCKobean's car page on my350Z (he's the one with the red Z with gullwing doors) he has a drop of 0.8" on the front and says it's a ngihtmare and uses the car only at weekends due to that! I have an 0.6" drop, so will prob have the same issues :( nightmare I tell you

it'll cost you properly though, it's Paintshielded ;)

not too sure tbh, the only bumper I think would flow with my skirts is the JP Aero type A but from KCKobean's car page on my350Z (he's the one with the red Z with gullwing doors) he has a drop of 0.8" on the front and says it's a ngihtmare and uses the car only at weekends due to that! I have an 0.6" drop, so will prob have the same issues :( nightmare I tell you

Fair play mate :thumbs:

Is NickMSM having the same probs?

Looks like one of them hydraulic/air suspensions is in order