renault worldseries time again

neo

Ordered mine over the weekend, went last year too - was ok for a freebie!

Would be funny to get a club stand here............ there is that tedious link to Renault with the engine after all..... :ban::lol:

Ordered mine over the weekend, went last year too - was ok for a freebie!

Would be funny to get a club stand here............ there is that tedious link to Renault with the engine after all..... :ban::lol:

yes it does get a bit tedious doesn't it ? ....... think you may mean tenuous :lol:

Nah I meant tedious..... especially when you have people that think they "know cars" but really gain all their knowledge from a certain Mr. Clarkson (who we all know really loves the 350....) asking things like "hasn't that datsun got a renault engine in it?" Gets boring after a while.....

Though tenuous would work too! :lol:

Jak

Nah I meant tedious..... especially when you have people that think they "know cars" but really gain all their knowledge from a certain Mr. Clarkson (who we all know really loves the 350....) asking things like "hasn't that datsun got a renault engine in it?" Gets boring after a while.....

Though tenuous would work too! :lol:

Jak

:thumbs: