Gumball 2006 - Write up and pics!!!!

Sarnie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand what he's saying mate, it should have timed out. Strange....

I don't think I explained my self properly. I had both zed sites open when looking for the directions . I then disconnected from the net and left. The Mrs came along and connected to the net. The two windows must of still been open and when she connected to the net both pages would of become live again. This is the only thing I can think of :blush:

To be fair, if there had been a post at that time then that would of been very very suspicious but there obviously wasn't :thumbdown:

The mind boggles :scare: How can I be driving and be logged into the OC seriously? Does he think that me and Sarnie from the OC are different people with the same car or what? Really not sure what he was thinking? Also, why the hell is he checking in log in times of members???????? :scare::scare::scare:

I don't think I explained my self properly. I had both zed sites open when looking for the directions . I then disconnected from the net and left. The Mrs came along and connected to the net. The two windows must of still been open and when she connected to the net both pages would of become live again. This is the only thing I can think of :blush:

To be fair, if there had been a post at that time then that would of been very very suspicious but there obviously wasn't :thumbdown:

The mind boggles :scare: How can I be driving and be logged into the OC seriously? Does he think that me and Sarnie from the OC are different people with the same car or what? Really not sure what he was thinking? Also, why the hell is he checking in log in times of members???????? :scare::scare::scare:

Your Mrs is checkin up on you by the sounds of it :blush:

Take it you closed both sites down. She's then booted the laptop, clicked the site and it's logged you in automatically ;)

Have you asked her???

Your Mrs is checkin up on you by the sounds of it :blush:

Take it you closed both sites down. She's then booted the laptop, clicked the site and it's logged you in automatically ;)

Have you asked her???

No, thats not quite correct. The key element is that I didn't close the sites down, i just pulled the usb cable out. I asked her and she did use the laptop in the afternoon to get on t'internet. When she connected it may have re logged me back in. If its not that, then its beyond me....*

*PS I no longer care anyway :thumbs:

Great write up Sarnie, must get one of those cameras that you have got, that take pics automatically while you are driving!!!!! :p

Shame you didn't stick around at Glyn's, think you would definately have won best in 350 class, as it was eventually won by a very dirty sunset!!! ;)

Great write up Sarnie, must get one of those cameras that you have got, that take pics automatically while you are driving!!!!! :p

Shame you didn't stick around at Glyn's, think you would definately have won best in 350 class, as it was eventually won by a very dirty sunset!!! ;)

It was a moral victory for UY :teeth:

Hiya guys ........ tits, I posted my pickies on the other thread ........ if some friendly mod wants to transfer them over it would be good !!!!!!!

Anyway, thanks for coming Sarnie, it was great to meet you at last, and sorry about the front lip val, it wasn't that big of a bump to get over, non of the supra's have reported any problems, how bad's the damage this time ??????