HELP!!! At the ring and engine light has come on

hulahoop

Hi all,

I'm at the nurburg ring and just taken her out for a 10 min lap and when I got back to the car park the engine warning light came on. let it cool down but still the same. done 2k since first service. ideas? anyone else done this :-)

i've got a whole day tomorrow so hoping all is ok. she still revs freely no funny noises nada.

Jules

Hi all,

I'm at the nurburg ring and just taken her out for a 10 min lap and when I got back to the car park the engine warning light came on. let it cool down but still the same. done 2k since first service. ideas? anyone else done this :-)

i've got a whole day tomorrow so hoping all is ok. she still revs freely no funny noises nada.

Jules

Brake fluid level low?

Okay,

back now and truely knackered. Checked all the fliuds the next morning and all were fine so I'm banking on traction control triggering something or a sensor going down somewhere. booked into nissan on thursday, will let you all know what they say.

Thanks for your help, it was nice to be re-assured.

Jules

The day before it went into Nissan the engine light decided it didnt need to come on anymore. And when they had a look there was no error code so it remains a mystery.

but it still needs to go back for a replacement head unit (3rd) and replace aluminium trim on p/s vent (3rd).

The day before it went into Nissan the engine light decided it didnt need to come on anymore. And when they had a look there was no error code so it remains a mystery.

but it still needs to go back for a replacement head unit (3rd) and replace aluminium trim on p/s vent (3rd).

Why are they re-replacing your alu vent trims? :blush: