370z intake - quick check please

Chris`I

Chaps (and Chappets), tried to have a go at installing my Stillen Gen 3 intakes today, but hit a bit of a snag, and wondered if you other 370z owners can check something quick.

Passenger side intake, there is a breather tube on the side (same as drivers side), but also on mine there is one directly under it on the intake. You wont be able to see it very well, so best to have a feel instead, just go round from the side tube and you should be able to find it.

Let me know if you have one and what model year your car is. Dont know if this is a UK/EU thing, or a MY09 vs MY10 thing :surrender:

Chaps (and Chappets), tried to have a go at installing my Stillen Gen 3 intakes today, but hit a bit of a snag, and wondered if you other 370z owners can check something quick.

Passenger side intake, there is a breather tube on the side (same as drivers side), but also on mine there is one directly under it on the intake. You wont be able to see it very well, so best to have a feel instead, just go round from the side tube and you should be able to find it.

Let me know if you have one and what model year your car is. Dont know if this is a UK/EU thing, or a MY09 vs MY10 thing :surrender:

Chris, I can't answer your question but is the Stillen G3 not a universal kit which will fit G37, 370Z and the 2008 up 350Z. I have fitted two kits to the 2008 350Z with no issues but can't remember if there was an extra breather pipe or not.

Chris, I can't answer your question but is the Stillen G3 not a universal kit which will fit G37, 370Z and the 2008 up 350Z. I have fitted two kits to the 2008 350Z with no issues but can't remember if there was an extra breather pipe or not.

There is a 'kit' difference between the 350z HR and the 370z Stillen Gen3 - the end tubes which ultimately hold the air filters are about 3 inches longer on the 370z kit ... but that's about it.

This is very true, the 350Z HR kit and the 370Z kits have different pipes and a couple of different clips too, so your question will probably be relavent to 370 owners. I have sold one to a guy on **REMOVED** for a 370 and I think he has fitting it. Buzz me and I can give you contact details.

Cheers for he replies guys. The chaps Stateside helped me out - for future refence there is an extra breather but it goes nowhere more than to a box which you remove with the intake tube and don't need it.

Will post a pic next weekend when I tackle it again!