PINKING

Zugara

Wow, what a fantastic day for a cruise around the country roads with the roof down and a fab lady in thr passanger seat, dont know who she was tho. :lol:

Anyways, nice slow drive going up a shallow incline, noticed that when i put my foot down i could hear the engine "pinking"? Not to bothered about it tbh as it wasnt that loud

just wondered if anyone else has this prob?

Using supa unleaded in case anyone asked.... :blush:

I LOVE MY CAR :yahoo: I LOVE MY CAR :yahoo: I LOVE MY CAR :yahoo:

Wow, what a fantastic day for a cruise around the country roads with the roof down and a fab lady in thr passanger seat, dont know who she was tho. :lol:

Anyways, nice slow drive going up a shallow incline, noticed that when i put my foot down i could hear the engine "pinking"? Not to bothered about it tbh as it wasnt that loud

If your car is actually "pinking" (detonation) then I would get it looked at immediately.

Alex.

If your car is actually "pinking" (detonation) then I would get it looked at immediately.

Alex.

What are the signs of pinking/detting?

roof down and a fab lady in thr passanger seat, dont know who she was tho. :lol:

It's this bit I'm wondering about

Not unusual in Scotland for unknown young "ladies" to hop in to a Z Roadster for a "spin" when you are sitting at traffic lights in the city centres, especially just after the pubs come out. :lol::lol::lol:

We really are a very friendly bunch up here, despite suggestions in another topic. :lol::yahoo:

what fule are you using ? as the lower octain 95 !! will cause this sometimes :D

look at my previous post as to 99 ron fuel ....

Stick some in then try !!!!

Ste .

He does say he is using super unleaded.