Modified Live. Brands Hatch. 27 June UPDATE

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thread has been up a month almost, its linked to in many of the teams signatures too. We cant keep it open until the last minute as we actually have to buy the tickets form the organisers.

If there are still people missing who have not confirmed up to a couple of days before the event, then you may be able to take their place - if all spaces are confirmed and booked, then it will be a case of having to buy on the gate and we may be able to get another car pass. :thumbs:

Bugger - I have to admit i've also dropped the ball on this - though it is partly due to only knowing i'll be free for it today!

If there are any unconfirmed spaces going i'll fill one if someone can let me know about it.

Failing that I dont mind paying for my ticket if i can still get on the stand......

Jak

I'll definately be there

Is the pub we met at last year the best place to meet again? If so what time did we meet last year? I cant remember :blush:

The portabello inn I think it was, I'm away at the mo so very limited net access & tome to properly read the thread, but it's probably the easiest place to meet

Looking at the event register we have the following:

I have removed Veilside and added Demolition49 as the first to request a ticket from any spares.

please can all attendees ensure they are confirmed up on the event register. At present we have 14 confirmed attendees on the event register and 20 names on the list here. Anyone not confirmed on the event register 48 hours before the event will be deemed not to be coming and will have the ticket allocated to any waiting in line for spares.

From now on a member of the tea here will update the list below with confirmed attendees from the event register. If your name does not have confirmed against it below, then until you confirm on the register, you do not have a ticket...

click here to go to event register for this event

1 / Chesterfield - CONFIRMED

2 / Chris`I - CONFIRMED

3 / H5 - CONFIRMED

4 / Madmarky - CONFIRMED

5 / Narcotix - CONFIRMED

6 / gunmetalzgt - CONFIRMED

7 / cavey+1 - CONFIRMED

8 / Eraserhead CONFIRMED

9 / Alessandro +1 + t shirt. - CONFIRMED

10/ Yokomo - CONFIRMED

11/ D0rzi (+1)

12/ chippychip123 - CONFIRMED

13/ darren-b

14/ Duragon

15/ buster (+1) CONFIRMED

16/ Demolition49

17/ b7owa - CONFIRMED

18/ mesut350z

19/ James B - CONFIRMED

20/ Zugara - CONFIRMED

Gates opening to pubblic at 9.30 I guess I'll book an hotel than :blush:

From another forum ( hope it's ok )

The club access gate will be closed at 09:00. After that, club members with a pass or not will have to park in the GREY CAR PARK or the general public car park. Access on foot will, of course, still be allowed.

Anyone staying over get in touch :thumbs:

Looking at the event register we now have the following:

I have now removed Narcotix and added Jak in his place.

At present we have 16 confirmed attendees on the event register and 20 names on the list here. Anyone not confirmed on the event register 48 hours before the event will be deemed not to be coming and will have the ticket allocated to any waiting in line for spares.

A member of the team here will update the list below with confirmed attendees from the event register. If your name does not have confirmed against it below, then until you confirm on the register, you do NOT have a guaranteed ticket...

click here to go to event register for this event

1 / Chesterfield - CONFIRMED.

2 / Chris`I - CONFIRMED.

3 / H5 - CONFIRMED.

4 / Madmarky - CONFIRMED.

5 / Jak

6 / gunmetalzgt - CONFIRMED

7 / cavey+1 - CONFIRMED

8 / Eraserhead CONFIRMED

9 / Alessandro +1 + t shirt. - CONFIRMED

10/ Yokomo - CONFIRMED

11/ D0rzi (+1)