Buddy Club Exhaust near Leeds

chris84

Has anyone around the Leeds area got a Buddy Club exhaust fitted that I could come and see? There aren't a lot of vids on the internet for this exhaust and ideally I want to know what it sounds like when cruising on the motorway in the cab which there are no videos for.

Funky Power have it for £634 delivered but I really need to hear one properly first otherwise I could end up buying something I couldn't live with.

Also I have seen a comment somewhere about having to remove the original heat shields for it to fit, I won't pretend to know anything so could someone clarify this for me? Can the UK standard just be swapped for the buddy club?

Chris

thanks for the response.

have spoken to a few people and spent the majority of my working day searching the forum. i think the buddy club is going to be uncomfortably loud day to day. puts my plans back but i guess i'll have to wait another couple of pay days so i can get a nismo exhaust and berks hfcs, they sound good as a combo. nismo with standard cats doesn't sound loud enough.

cheers chris

Doesn't Adrian K have one of these on his Zed?

yes i've spotted a lot of his posts during my searching but i don't think he's anywhere near me.

his posts seem a little biased, sounds like he enjoys his ears bleeding with the sound.

Chris