FOR SALE: Satin Black rays ***SOLD***

rtbiscuit

Anyone interested in any of my parts needs to express there interest on here first. i'll pm the first person on the thread who posts first. if they refuse i'll move down the list etc etc. doing this to stay as fair and as open as possible.

Swap for your rays + £200, you'll need to come to me, or possibly meet half way. will need ot see pics of your wheels

Wheels.jpg

without the rim protectors

P1010240.jpg

just had these refurbed about 1 month ago, they are spotless, the rim protectors can be removed if not to your liking. same as the likwid art zed centre caps that will be coming with them. they have vredestein ultrac sessantas on them all with over 6mm tread.

only downside is i need your rays in return. so i can sell the car. they need to have legal tyres and the alloys need to be in ok condition.

likely hood is these will go with the car. but might give someone the chance of a refurb with out the hassle.

Damn and I was about to get my Rays done in Black!! Not really keen on paying much more on top though but the option is there if you'd like to sell yours with original looking Rays. (not fussed on the rim protectors or red nuts).

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
i havent got rays i ve got the standard wheels with good tyres would you be interested cheers

if your still interested in the wheel swap we'll need to do it this week as the car goes on thursday.

let me know if your still interested