FOR SALE: NISMO N2 Spoiler *SOLD*

rtbiscuit

Anyone interested in any of my parts needs to express there interest on here first. i'll pm the first person on the thread who posts first. if they refuse i'll move down the list etc etc. doing this to stay as fair and as open as possible.

This is a off chance sale, the spoiler is bonded to the boot lid and it would be more of an ar$e to try and remove it than just sell it on the car.

if someone has a BLade silver car and wants a N2 spoiler i would be up for swapping boot lids. + £150 cash my way. would just be a case of un bolting the boot lids and swapping over, nice and easy.

this was professionally sprayed just before x mas. if you bought the spoiler new it would cost you £275 ish and thats before you even get it sprayed. your looking at a minimum of about £400 to do it all yourself.

you'll get it with out any of the hard work for £150, but you'll need to come to me, might be able to meet half way depending on location, etc

Spoiler1.jpg

Spoiler2.jpg

sorry about the pics water marks from the rain shower i had today.

• 2 weeks later...