Blueflame cat back exhaust-brand new!

bodyboarder

Hi i am selling my blueflame cat back stainless exhaust. Only bought this a couple of weeks ago but due to my wife recieving her pay out for a car accident i am splashing out and hope to get a motordyne system! The exhaust has only covered 100 miles so is like brand new . I also ordered the exhaust with a mid silencer as i was worried it would be to loud, as it turned out it was the same noise levels as my standard exhaust and so have ordered a new mid section with out a silencer, this will also be included in the sale so the buyer can swop from one to the other if they wanted it quite or louder. The exhaust cost me £500 and an extra £155 for the extra mid section. Wanting £450 for the lot, located in southampton area, :thumbs:

100_1971.jpg

000_0005-1.jpg

000_0004-1.jpg

000_0002-1.jpg

Would you be prepared to sell the unsilenced mid pipe separately? You could get Blueflame to send it direct to me if it hasn't been sent yet. :) Assuming that it fits the older silenced version of the system that is.

If not, have a free bump! :thumbs:

Ya the system is very good and comes complete with the y pipe, i would really want to sell the lot all together really, but if you can find a buyer for each mid section then it will be 100 for the mid pipe and 350 for the complete exhaust. :thumbs: As stated this is like brand new so i think the price i am asking is very reasonable, considering that these exhaust will be 650 soon according to blueflame.

Anyone know of any clips of this exhaust and y pipe set up? Ideally with the unslicenced mid section.

Also, do the tail pipes look like the standard ones? And what's the fitment like? Looks good from the pics.

Thanks.

Ya the system is very good and comes complete with the y pipe, i would really want to sell the lot all together really, but if you can find a buyer for each mid section then it will be 100 for the mid pipe and 350 for the complete exhaust. :thumbs: As stated this is like brand new so i think the price i am asking is very reasonable, considering that these exhaust will be 650 soon according to blueflame.

Well I'll take the unsilenced mid pipe if someone else wants a nice quiet exhaust system. :thumbs: