Service & MOT due

hoffs350z

What is a 3rd yr service, a p1, P2 or p3?

If its only a P1, then it is a bit overpriced seeing as you're up north, but if its p2 or p3 it sounds like a good deal.

For reference i got a P3 at ashton in manchester for £220, but that is the cheapest (and one of the best) places around.

Hi,

My 3rd yr service & MOT are due early June. My dealer Evanshalshaw have quoted £200.00 for service and £40.00 for MOT, this £240.00 apparantly covers all parts/labour e.t.c

Is this reasonable?

Cheers

Dave

Depends on which service you're talking about. If you mean a P1 (ie you drive low amounts every year and this is the 3rd service), then this is a tad expensive. I live in Nottingham at the moment and use CS in Leicester for my needs. If you don't mind the half an hour to get there, you'll get a great service, top parts, good price and excellent customer service! :thumbs:

The car got a p1 service at 8k miles in 2008, p2 at 16kmiles in 09, and is now at 23k miles a yr later. looks like a p1 is due again according to the book, agreed?

So, what dya reckon total outlay should be for p1 service and MOT?

The car got a p1 service at 8k miles in 2008, p2 at 16kmiles in 09, and is now at 23k miles a yr later. looks like a p1 is due again according to the book, agreed?

So, what dya reckon total outlay should be for p1 service and MOT?

send a pm to CS (member on here) ;) He'll sort you out. :thumbs: