Newish Wheels

Liam's Z

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dunlop sport max 245x35x19front & 275x35x19 rears all for £600 delivered, antbody find this cheap and need some tyres give them a call at x press tyre bay, ask for glyn tell him what you want and he will do the rest, for me living in cumbria this is a very cheap deal.

max.

dunlop sport max 245x35x19front & 275x35x19 rears all for £600 delivered, antbody find this cheap and need some tyres give them a call at x press tyre bay, ask for glyn tell him what you want and he will do the rest, for me living in cumbria this is a very cheap deal.

max.

I meant wheel wise???

Did you buy the Anteras off the lad who nabbed Kev's rims, Liam? If so they look a damn sight better on your Kuro than his Custard. Funny how colour can affect what wheels suit the car. Kev's black rims look spot on a UY (and I'd guess a Kuro) but I wouldn't fancy them on anything else. :)

Wheel day for me tomorrow, too!!! :yahoo:

Did you buy the Anteras off the lad who nabbed Kev's rims, Liam? If so they look a damn sight better on your Kuro than his Custard. Funny how colour can affect what wheels suit the car. Kev's black rims look spot on a UY (and I'd guess a Kuro) but I wouldn't fancy them on anything else. :)

yeah you right Digsy....

What wheels you getting anyway? Or is it a surprise? :D

yeah you right Digsy....

All will be revealed in due course, my boy....

It's also exhaust day tomorrow!!! :thumbs:

yeah you right Digsy....

Good man, but if you get the same as what I'm getting in a bit (I'm being sensible till spring) then I'm going to come around and break your legs! :p

yeah you right Digsy....

Good man, but if you get the same as what I'm getting in a bit (I'm being sensible till spring) then I'm going to come around and break your legs! :p

Nah, I'm not minted like you, mate! ;)