What other alloys look same as GT alloys?

rickya

Does anyone know if there are any aftermarket alloy wheels availiable that look identical or pretty similar to the standard alloys you get on a MY04 GT car. i.e the 18" ones (Not Rays or GT4 ones).

Its just that I quite like these std alloys & like the 18" ride & 19's may give a harsher ride on lower profile tyres. As well as the fact that mine are in perfect nick & I hate spending money!! :wacko: The only problem in my mind is that they are they are too skiny for the rear arches. 8 inch width with 245 rubber leaves the arches looking empty & overhanging. What it needs at the back is 9.5 inches on wider rubber. Therefore it would be ideal if I could just replace the back two alloys for 9.5 inch wide ones & keep the fronts the same. Obviously they have to look the same!

Anyone seen any identical/very similar alloys out there?

69481355668980925ce32200868fceb511621c7802628fdd824576a2.jpg

Does anyone know if there are any aftermarket alloy wheels availiable that look identical or pretty similar to the standard alloys you get on a MY04 GT car. i.e the 18" ones (Not Rays or GT4 ones).

Its just that I quite like these std alloys & like the 18" ride & 19's may give a harsher ride on lower profile tyres. As well as the fact that mine are in perfect nick & I hate spending money!! :wacko: The only problem in my mind is that they are they are too skiny for the rear arches. 8 inch width with 245 rubber leaves the arches looking empty & overhanging. What it needs at the back is 9.5 inches on wider rubber. Therefore it would be ideal if I could just replace the back two alloys for 9.5 inch wide ones & keep the fronts the same. Obviously they have to look the same!

No but I may have some std 18" 8.5f,,, 9.5 rears for sale!!!

Pm if you wanna talk business ;)

These look pretty similar:

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbv ... _wheel.jpg

:lol:

Hi Rick

There was a stand at JAE that had some identical wheels but were a different make . I'm sorry i can't remember who the maker was. They were up in the top coner very near to the rolling road. Perhaps somebody else can remember there name.