SOLD KW Variant 3 Coilovers (price lowered)

Lev

SOLD

A set of KW Variant 3 Coilovers in excellent condition.

Fully assembled with OEM topmounts that you normally have to remove from your old suspension.

Installation and instruction manuals are included.

On the pictures there are no dustcaps but I ordered those afterwards and are now installed on the shocks.

The two adjustment hooks are also included.

I bought these at a dutch auction site from a seller who told me they were installed on the 350Z that he bought. He said they didn't see much miles and judging from the state of them that'svery likely.

The only bad thing i can say about this set is that a previous owner used a pipe wrench to adjust the height and scratched the adjustment rings. This is however only optical and there is no real damage to the functionality. They can also be ordered seperate if it really annoys you. The threads on the shocks are in good condition!

I put these on my car last week but unfortunately at the heighest setting my car was still too low to get over the speedbumps in my street without scraping the exhaust. :( I did do a test drive with them and they work and feel perfect.

kw.jpg

kw1.jpg

kw2.jpg

kw3.jpg

kw4.jpg

kw5.jpg

i believe they can be set to something quite similar to stock.

they were designed as a setup both suitable for street and track use so they are definately not bonecrushing hard.

sorry this is the best i can do.

after reading some rave reviews i've started to doubt about selling these and instead trying them first myself.

i can always sell them afterwards...

• 1 month later...

New price 750 pounds + 25 shipping.

Now they also have the dustcaps installed which are not on the pictures.

I installed these yesterday but unfortunately now I can't get over the speedbumps in my street :(