eibach coilovers again- sorry

bodyboarder

As you can see by my other threads i am looking at getting a set of coilovers for my zed! There are so many kits so its quite hard to decide what to go for. What i am after 1- slightly lower ride height 10-20mm as i am running 20and 25mm spacers 2- to retain as much comfort as possible 3- to gain a better handling car 4- to be able to take the coilovers off in say 1 years time and still be worth selling.

I dont need a kit with 500 different setting as i wont be going on the track, so this has led me to the eibach coilovers as they have a very good rep when it comes to comfort and quality and they "should" still be worth 300-400 after a year of use ( 4-6k) What do you lot think ? Am i missing other makes ? If there is anyone who have these on there zed please please i would love to hear what you think of them. Thanks again and sorry for all the coilover/suspension threads :blush:

Its just i spoke to TGm in fleet today who were doing some work on a 350 with the bcs on( think its someone on here) and they seemed to think that they were a really hard ride and that is not what i am after! But i do know you can specify what spring rates you want.... trouble is i dont have a clue what spring rates i would want :lol: What would happen if i ordered a set with standard spring rates?

I have the new Zeta-R in stock now for the Z33.

I do need to get some photos, but they are in stock now. :)

The new Zeta-R is redesigned specifically for the UK roads so it will be comfortable through most of the uneven fast road surfaces.

Spring rate are Front: 10kg/mm, Rear: 8kg/mm

But most importantly, the damper valving are done for the UK roads so you will have a wide range of damping adjustment to choose from.

I will be up at Japfest this weekend, so please feel free to come by and ask questions if you have any concerns. :D