Yet another 'thinking of selling' post...

terribleone

Hi all, I'm thinking of selling the Z. The other half and I are going our seperate ways and I'm going to need to release some pennies to fund buying her out of the house. :thumbs:

Basics are; it's a 2005 (55) UK GT spec with 39k on the clock. All the extras (except sat-nav), silver and the only modifications are wheels spacers.

I'm tempted to go p/x at a dealer for a quick sale, but thought I'd post up and get a few opinions on if it's worth hanging on and going private.

I'd rather sell private, and always prefer to buy private as I know how much dealers rip you off!! :lol:

Any advice/opinons welcome, and here's a quick pic:

100_0911_3.jpg

First of all post some proper pics up and a full description.

Stick a For sale post up properly. :thumbs:

Looks like a good example

GLWTS

Cheers chap, I will do once I've worked out what I'm going to do...I was just after some rough estimates/examples of what other people have paid for similar spec/age Zs.

Hey, sorry to hear you're getting rid of it :(

Not sure how helpful that'll be, but as some of you know I've only recently purchased my Zed - in fact exactly 3 weeks ago.

She's a 54plate Kuro, GT on Rays, 39k miles when i bought her, really stunning condition and i paid £13k in p/x. Hope that helps (somehow lol)

austin