Just saying hi and posting my first thread.

Hi Adam & :welcome: to the forum. By the way that's another £25.00 for confirming your welcome & if you have any bags then .......... :lol:

haha, yeah, i booked some flights today - started off at a tenner one way and £24 back with NO TAX - it still came to £109 for two!

:welcome: by the way!

Hi Adam & :welcome: to the forum. By the way that's another £25.00 for confirming your welcome & if you have any bags then .......... :lol:

haha, yeah, i booked some flights today - started off at a tenner one way and £24 back with NO TAX - it still came to £109 for two!

:welcome: by the way!

:lol: Ha tell me about. Wait till you hear this. Had a flight at 06:30 flying home to dublin there bout 2 months ago and had to run up to the terminal to check in my bag last minute. when i got up to the counter she weighed my bag and it was 24kg, 9kg over the limit of 15kg. :doh: At this point i'm standing in my ryanair uniform and ryanair I.D. around my neck and i was also doing the departure on this Dublin flight. She says to me your going to have to pay the over weight charge sir, I said i'm a engineer working for ryanair i'll be doing the departure of this flight.could you just let this go by. She says just like she ignored me :rant: , that will be £180 extra sir how would you like to pay that :bang: . I honestly couldn't believe it, I grabbed my bag and walked off in shock :headhurt: . Flew home with EasyJet later that day and will never fly with ryanair again and I work for them. :teeth:

Adam