Move the messages link

Move the private messages link please, on my phone it's a pain in the hole that I gotta minimize (zoom out) max to see the link for messages (it goes if you zoom in to much) it also does this on the PC. So if you guys could move it to an area not affected by the zoom in zoom out that would be great.

A

we were testing a phone friendly version but with some other developments it got flakey and got put to one side. See if we can get it going again

it's working great on my phone :lol:;)

you are just looking at a normal web browser version that any computer sees. Ideally we could have one which is a stripped down version to speed up download times for mobile users

we were testing a phone friendly version but with some other developments it got flakey and got put to one side. See if we can get it going again

it's working great on my phone :lol:;)

you are just looking at a normal web browser version that any computer sees. Ideally we could have one which is a stripped down version to speed up download times for mobile users

that would halt people getting faster phones dont do that ;)

:bounce: