Please help meeeeeeeeeeee

Zugara

Driving home this evening about 30 35 mph. My car 07 roadster is creaking/clicking like an old wooden boat. Got home opened all things that could be opened(roof, boot, windows doors bonnet) and removed the spare wheel and still it creaks and clicks like the mary celest. Its driving me f'king mad and i am now starting to hate my car.

Forward/reverse its clicking/creaking. pushing up and down on the back/front end to test the shocks... no noise.

What can it be?

Please help if you can before i cry in my nearly spoiled milk. lol

Is it an internal noise?

My 08 used to creak behind the drivers seat. Drove me bonkers.

It was where the two panels met directly behind the drivers seat. Wedged some paper in it to sort it.

if its externaly it could be what was said above.

Is it an internal noise?

It sound like an internal noise, but its very difficult to pinpoint. Just drives me mad, even with the radio on it is still audible over the radio. Grrrrrrrr :bang:

Will check out the rear panels now, thanks for that tip.

ok, been playing. rear plastic trim behind the seats was causing some noise, now fixed with a slither of cardboard. Will need to get all the trin out and do a proper job

with some draft excluder.

Drove around a bit and still gotta a noise, opened the passenger door and this seemed to inprove it so i have oiled up the seals. When i lean against the door tho, it still creaks. maybe scuttle shake/twisting?

Seems worse when reversing on passenger side rear... so anyone know how to remove all the plastic trim behind the seats?

rear end links how to change, where to buy from..... :wacko:

I hate bloody creaks in cars. :rant: