My 350z is rubbish - advice on getting my own back

pubtricks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^what Chris said..i had similar experience with the Nissan stealer..they charged me £2000 for labour for stripping the engine down. What a bunch of w£$kers :rant: And you wonder why German cars get better names and reputation than Japanese cars.

I very much doubt that's the whole story, or that any of the German brands would have a cheaper hourly labour rate than Nissan.

No Ekona..German cars hasn't got cheaper hourly labour rate..but their customer service is second to none. I know that because i have had an Audi and BMW in the past! And please don't assume that i am over exaggerating stuffs about the poor Nissan customer service..have a read through my previous thread about the Nissan garage in Mansfield. And it will all be clear. :angry:

Any chance you were just lucky with your fancy german BWM's and Audi's? Customers of mine with these cars dont agree with you.

I am sure every car has problems, Some dealers are more helpful than others but as Ekona says, throwing your toys out of the pram dont help in these situations. I think it depends on the problem, your previous dealer history and the person you get on the end of the phone.

Hi..sally i am merely comparing the Nissan stealer with the German marques in the same Nottingham area. Good for you if your stealer is a good one. But the general consensus here is there are lots of bad Nissan ones around. Have a look in the good and bad garage thread. How would you like all your calls and messages ignored everytime you get on the phone..it's basic principle of good customer service. It's only courteous to ring someone up after they have left a message. And they even ordered the wrong parts for the 350Z. How could u work behind the technical service and repair desk if u haven't got a clue about parts. :wacko: I am not ranting and raving about the Nissan hourly rate btw. Tried the Mr. Nice Guy approach..didn't work.