The smiles begin here.....

Picked up my 55 plate GM GT on Saturday (in the rain of course). Been grinning from ear to ear all weekend :teeth:

Just getting used to the power and keep short shifting from 1st to 2nd but I'm sure I'll get the hang eventually.

On the trips I've managed so far by far the most impressive thing is the high end torque. Crusing along in the outside lane in 6th and then flooring it to pass a car that moves over (which most seem to do!) makes one feel rather superior...... well at least it does with my personality flaws.

G

Picked up my 55 plate GM GT on Saturday (in the rain of course). Been grinning from ear to ear all weekend :teeth:

Just getting used to the power and keep short shifting from 1st to 2nd but I'm sure I'll get the hang eventually.

On the trips I've managed so far by far the most impressive thing is the high end torque. Crusing along in the outside lane in 6th and then flooring it to pass a car that moves over (which most seem to do!) makes one feel rather superior...... well at least it does with my personality flaws.

G

That grin never leaves mate :thumbs:

G

That grin never leaves mate :thumbs:

You know what Sarnie, you damn right...... it can be a crap day like today, I look out my window, see my nice clean (finally) Azure on the drive and brings a smile to my face......

Even nipping to the shops is a good way to brighten up the day! :teeth:

You know what Sarnie, you damn right...... it can be a crap day like today, I look out my window, see my nice clean (finally) Azure on the drive and brings a smile to my face......

++++++++++1!

I spent ages washing my baby over the weekend and despite the morning showers it still looks awesome from my office window! B):teeth:B):teeth:

++++++++++1!

I spent ages washing my baby over the weekend and despite the morning showers it still looks awesome from my office window! B):teeth:B):teeth:

Yep, its cool watching the water run off nicely after all that waxing!

God, I'm turning into a paintspotter! :blush::D