The 'please remove my membership' guy......

Sarnie

oh well. Its a free world

Not over there its not :blush:

I didn't notice you paying anything over at the OC, Sarnie. So I'd say it's been free for you and well over 1,500 others ....and it continues to be free for you.

Best wishes

Chubbs

I didn't notice you paying anything over at the OC, Sarnie. So I'd say it's been free for you and well over 1,500 others ....and it continues to be free for you.

Best wishes

Chubbs

Your right but the point was that in his first post over at the OC he states that he is ready to part with his money, which would indicate that he is going to pay the membership fee which in turn means its not free for him :)

Best wishes

Chubbs

Sorry Chubbs that ain't the case!!! When owners need proper help it seems to cost :thumbdown:

Guest prescience

Best wishes

Chubbs

Chubbs, you're a good guy but when I come onto the OC site, I steer away from controversial issues such as this (e.g. even when I see blatant harranguing for people to pay to join) and have always done so - its probably best to do the same, don't you think :)

Best wishes

Chubbs

Your right but the point was that in his first post over at the OC he states that he is ready to part with his money, which would indicate that he is going to pay the membership fee which in turn means its not free for him :)

;) Just re-read the thread. That wasn't what you meant, but nice try!!!

I thought that you had set yourself up as the champion of bringing the 2 clubs together, but post like yours above seem to be highlighting differences in order to increase divisions. Where exactly do you stand?

...and as you bring it up, if someone chooses to become a full member of the OC it's of very little consequence and I don't think it's really anyone else's business, or of interest to anybody but the individual concerned.

Hope you continue to enjoy both forums FREELY.

Best wishes

Chubbs

Sorry Chubbs that ain't the case!!! When owners need proper help it seems to cost :thumbdown:

That is totally untrue Liam - Help is given willingly and freely to anyone.

Edit - That's my last word on the subject, D!

Best wishes

Chubbs

That is totally untrue Liam - Help is given willingly and freely to anyone.

Edit - That's my last word on the subject, D!

Bollocks!!!

FAQ'S locked :blush:

Guys with respect, this is a discussion that's been had multiple times on multiple different threads and always one that different people have different views on.......

At the end of the day, its a "relatively" free country and people have the right to choose where they want to go and for whatever reason. I personally respect that and its up to them. I for one wouldn't judge anyone for making their own personal choice........

So I say at the end of the day, if someone has gone over to the OC to indulge in that site. Then fine, its his or her choice......

Lets not stir anything up (new or old) with regards to this. At the end of the day, progress seems to be "slowly" be being made......

I wouldn't like to see any comments raised here stop that progress...... :)

Best wishes

Chubbs

;) Just re-read the thread. That wasn't what you meant, but nice try!!!

I thought that you had set yourself up as the champion of bringing the 2 clubs together, but post like yours above seem to be highlighting differences in order to increase divisions. Where exactly do you stand?

...and as you bring it up, if someone chooses to become a full member of the OC it's of very little consequence and I don't think it's really anyone else's business, or of interest to anybody but the individual concerned.

Hope you continue to enjoy both forums FREELY.

As your not a frequent poster over here then you would not know the reasoning behind me starting this thread. Mudhut stated he wanted his whole registration revoked because he disliked how 'juvenile' and off topic things got over here.

By piping up on the OC he has obviously chosen which mast to nail his loyaties which is absolutely fine. The reason for me starting this thread was to highlight to people the reasoning perhaps for Mudhuts extreme decision to want have his account totally deleted as is perplexed quite a few people over here. Now its all clear.

I did not start this thread to highlight any differences between the sites, that is a very tired conversation.

With regard to where do I stand, why do I have to stand anywhere?I don't particularly have any desire to stand on one side of the fence throwing stones at those on the other side. I love my car full stop. I come on here and the OC to read about Z related stuff and converse with like minded people ( :scare: ). Trust me I did not start this thread to dredge up bad blood and tedious tit for tat finger pointing.

With regard to Mudhuts decision to become a paid up member, if it was'nt anyone else' business then he shouldn't post it up on a public website. But as he has, then it becomes public information that we can all pass our opinions on.

:)

I'm standing on leg here and one leg there... ;);)

I'm a regular user of both, and as with most other regular users, post once a while, made comments here and there and just trying to get the best out of both... :yawn:

Pay or no pay, doesn't matter much... the most important thing is which place makes me happy... :teeth:

Furthermore, a lot of stuff is repeated anyway... so it makes not a lot of dsifference for me to come here one day and go the other side next day...

The relationship is like having two gf at the same time... :sun: obviously when the two meets, it is hell... :starwars: and staying away when this happens is the best thing to do :sweat: