A WARNING ABOUT WARRANTIES, CLAIM GONE WRONG!

Husky

Very honourable of you :thumbs: Hopefully all can be sorted out with John.

I personally think that the warranty company is the instigator of the bad experience given Johns description of the delays at their end. I can also only imagine that warranty work may not prove that popular with garages when assessors will be limiting earnings and profit margins perhaps. Still good of you to sort it out with John so there are no ill feelings going forward.

Im sure a PM would be appreciated. :)

I completely disagree.

Sorry to sound harsh but if i had not used CS and used Falcon from the beginning the warranty claim would have been resolved with minimal cost to myself in quick time.

This is what the warranty company have told me, they state the official reason for the rejection of the claim to be neglect after they gave CS the go ahead to remove my gearbox, CS did not inform me he had this "go ahead" and didn't contact me since that time.

This situation is CS's fault not the warranty company please make sure you understand that.

I have PM'd CS back but really that serves no purpose. This is not a personal problem i have with CS, this is business i don't confuse the two.

for the last 2 months John hasn’t been in touch

and as far as you were aware you were still in charge of my warranty claim for this 2 months and you didnt even try to contact me about it, especially since the warranty company had left you authority to remove the gearbox.

I vividly remember the last phone conversation John and I shared, since then all the above had taken place and I wasn’t in the know with it.

i think that shows just how much interest you had in resolving this warranty claim, that after i finally gave up phoning you every time and cut my losses you slipped away into the background.

playing the nicey nicey victim game will not cut it with me one bit. And i dont believe 100 posts about how utterly amazing the service is (requested by CS or not) can convince me against the negligence shown here.

nd i dont think CS's reputation as a garage is worth the posts it has, yes the banter is good but i feel like i've been conned.

The current decision to lock the thread will remain until a team decision is made. And for the record locking the thread is not a sign of defending anyone i nor the team are defending CS in this. :)

John is a great guy, when I spoke to him yesterday he himself said that he has no qualms with me etc, and I regard John, as I do all the members that I speak to and meet as friends.

I will speak to John, even meet up with him.

Going on the above post it might be an idea if you two do either have a phone chat or even meet up has suggested to sort this out. The team await to hear from you both the outcome of this. :)