Hot Marques - Thursday 29th

paulie

Big huge thank you to Alex for roaring me and my friend round the track last night :yahoo:

It was fan- :cloud9: -tastic! What a driver you are :thumbs:

My pal Juels will never be the same again :scare: she said she had never felt such unadulterated fear in her life during those first few laps :scare: though she did start to actually enjoy it after a few times round :headhurt: She kept me laughing all the way home with her playback of each lap :lol: screams, trying to hang on to something and finding there was nothing!, road disappearing, screams, thoughts of dying, screams :lol:

Cheers again Alex and can't wait for the next time :clap:

:lol: What made me laugh most was as Jules took her helmet off you turned to me and said "She looks like she's just had an orgasm" ...if I know Mr T he'll be very pleased with that result ;):lol:

:lol::lol: I was on the phone to Alex earlier and he did say that it's been quite a few years since he's made a woman scream as much as last night :blush:

I believe he had a couple of GT3 RS's to play with last night and an R35 that was less keen to play ! ;):drive1

:lol: What made me laugh most was as Jules took her helmet off you turned to me and said "She looks like she's just had an orgasm" ...if I know Mr T he'll be very pleased with that result ;):lol:

Lol for any guy to here a phrase like that is a result! He'll be high five-ing strangers on the way home! :lol: