help!!!!!!! advice needed urgently

jme 350z

gotta wait till tuesday to take the car in so il have to wait till then to see if they are gonna **** me over again!!!!!

glad you found a car your happy with.........hopefully i will be soon!!! what age is yours?? and milllage?

hey body boarder will have the car till tues so monday would be good if your still free! cheers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also just checking things.... 900 miles since the mot and not even an advisory and the certificate. would it of been blowing for a while before as that sounds dodgy to me.

wanna say thanks to you all for your comments and views and offers

jamie

My exhaust failed pretty much without warning, use to get mine serviced at a Nissian dealer and never had any advisory note about the exhaust. When I finally took it to CS for a new exhaust the amount of rust around the original exhaust was pretty alarming, infact it had to sawn off, i was just glad the guys at CS knew what whey were doing ;)

I look at S20004U when i was looking for a S2000 (before i realised the Z was much better!), was tempted by the prices but than came across some bad press about them on the Honda forums so never went...but hopefully there's not too much wrong with your Z, S20004U has been around for a while now (at least the last 4 years) so they must get it right some times :dots:

oh right well thats assuring i suppose!! what sort of place is cs??

i just hope i they will sort it all. i just want to enjoy the z.

another thing cropped up last night... the left hand side speakers kept cutting off maybe a loose connection or something?? also im thinking about getting my rays diamond cut not sure if they would look better or not.

the ball is rolling.......right the car is now in the body shop painting front and rear bumpers passengers side skirt bit and a good mop!!!!(i took it there myself saved messing around)!!!!

next stop exhaust :bangin: