Parts

srobrien

The reason for a RFS is just a safety net....the last thing you want to happen is to starve the engine of fuel mid boost :scare:

RFS keeps the fuel flowing allowing the injectors to squirt however much they need

I suggest you read the vortech thread on my350z as it holds a load of answer...

Andlid: tonight is the night mate :thumbs:

+1 The vortech thread over there is a bible. I read that nearly every night for a month when I was researching kits & still ended up not going for the vortech :lol:

The reason for a RFS is just a safety net....the last thing you want to happen is to starve the engine of fuel mid boost :scare:

RFS keeps the fuel flowing allowing the injectors to squirt however much they need

I suggest you read the vortech thread on my350z as it holds a load of answer...

Andlid: tonight is the night mate :thumbs:

+1 The vortech thread over there is a bible. I read that nearly every night for a month when I was researching kits & still ended up not going for the vortech :lol:

lol :bang:

Yeah but you are a brand whore :lol:, HKS is a lovely kit though.

I have read the bible a few times, very interesting reading have learned a lot from it so far.

I have ordered the kit from Dan at assultech.com, very nice guy friendly and helpful. Coming to £2700 shipped :scare:, I've invited him on here so hopefully we will get him on board and get some nice FI group buys on the go.

Just need to save up for the other bits now :lol:

R

Yeah but you are a brand whore :lol:, HKS is a lovely kit though.

I have read the bible a few times, very interesting reading have learned a lot from it so far.

I have ordered the kit from Dan at assultech.com, very nice guy friendly and helpful. Coming to £2700 shipped :scare:, I've invited him on here so hopefully we will get him on board and get some nice FI group buys on the go.

Just need to save up for the other bits now :lol:

R

:lol: