Exhaust

buds

Gonna be changing the exhaust on my Z pretty much once i get it.

At the moment im between the nismo and the HKS Titanium true dual Hi-Power.

What peoples thoughts on those two as choices? Love the sound of both, so not really sure which to go for :)

Pah! Is an idependant answer to tell me which one is best impossible? its all i ask! :D :D

To be honest there seems to be quiet a few quality exhausts for the Z, most of which need imported!

Ah well, not a bad thing to be spoilt for choice :)

I personally dont mind aftermarket. Basically after something thats loud when canning it, resonable when cruising at 70, and doesnt sound like a chav'd 1.2 Nova with a cherrybomb stuck on it :D

Also incase its worth mentioning, intending to stick hi-flow cats on with exhaust.

Guest prescience
I personally dont mind aftermarket. Basically after something thats loud when canning it, resonable when cruising at 70, and doesnt sound like a chav'd 1.2 Nova with a cherrybomb stuck on it :D

Also incase its worth mentioning, intending to stick hi-flow cats on with exhaust.

If you also have hi-flow cats and plenum, the NISMO is very instrusive cruising above 80 - it does drone. Not a daily driver exhaust IMO but a great sound