SOLD >>> GT4 wheels & Toyo Proxes T1R tyres

ms8qt

*** SOLD ***

All,

For sale are 4 x Limited Edition GT4 wheels fitted with Toyo T1R tyres and 20 nuts (including 4 locking nuts).

DETAILS: The tyres are practically new as a result of me buying LMGT4 wheels and tyres off 'zmanalex' a couple of months after replacing them all! The set of tyres cost £600 and there is 7mm of tread on the fronts and 5.5-6mm on the rears :)

As you will see from the photos, after a good clean they still look great. There are some marks on them which the photos clearly show. I've chosen not to get them reconditioned before selling them so that the buyer can choose what they want to do and potentially get them reconditioned in a different colour.

PRICE: Make me a realistic offer in the region of £750.

DELIVERY: Collection is welcome or alternatively I can courier them to you for £50 (or less if you know of a courier that will do it cheaper...I live in the Reading, Berkshire area)

REASON FOR SALE: I have recently sold my 350z (fitted with LMGT4 wheels) following the purchase of a new car.

Please send me a private message if you're interested!

All the best,

Mark

post-2053-135011878581_thumb.jpg

Front Tyre #1

post-2053-135011878523_thumb.jpg

Front Tyre #2

post-2053-135011878568_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I think these got lost amongst all the other recent 'for sale' posts...they're still available and I'm after a quick sale.

If interested, PM me with an offer ASAP.

Any questions, just ask.

Thanks, Mark

• 4 weeks later...

These are still available (due to potential buyer not having enough spare cash for a few weeks).

Price drop for a quick sale...£650 including delivery :)

Please private message (PM) me if interested.