Another Scot who may buy a 350z

• 2 weeks later...

Pick up my z on thursday hopefully! Sell my Prelude Saturday! Great times ahead!

Just want to know when the next meet in scotland is so I can deside what exhaust to buy.

Supercharger hunt is still on but not in a rush, will phone abby as they are HKS dealers.

Hopefully a true member thursday. Will let you know how I get on!

Peace!

Evilscorp.

Pick up my z on thursday hopefully! Sell my Prelude Saturday! Great times ahead!

Just want to know when the next meet in scotland is so I can deside what exhaust to buy.

Supercharger hunt is still on but not in a rush, will phone abby as they are HKS dealers.

Hopefully a true member thursday. Will let you know how I get on!

Peace!

Evilscorp.

Next meet is Modified Live Show on May 16th!

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=33413

Hell yeah! got my 350z tonite gunmetal grey(not sure the correct colour name) God she is lovely and what a difference to a vtec engine no need to rev the nuts off it just lazy foot to the floor any gear any revs lol. Hopefully cya at the nxt scottish meet that aint on a sunday.

Now hummm.......what to mod first :)

Peace!

Evilscorp.

Think ive only ever bought one bttl of auto glym wax in the past, may become a weekly buy now lol. :dance:

How does everyone put a wee pic at the bottom of their posts? Also may need to change my pic as the prelude has left the building!

Peace!

Evilscorp.