Old/Broken window motors

Dene8

Was chatting with our resident guru/parts whore R35LEE last night and he'd like to set up a window motor refurb service.........

We'll need a few old motors to get this service up off the ground as the eventual plan is to offer a refurb motor with warranty in exchange for your broken one and the a small fee of £50.00.........

Having gone through a fair few window motors myself i know the crazy costs involved with getting new ones or even second hand ones, so this service will be a very cost effective and beneficial to all those out there with window issues......

Feel free to PM me or R35LEE if you can help out in any way :thumbs:

Cheers

-Dene-

That's a really good idea - i've lost count of how many people have been asking for those. My window dropped last year of its own accord but I haven't had a problem with it since touch wood although i'm sure its only a matter of time!

Ive got one on its way out that I need to sort..... Ive not been thru the drive thru in 3months now :surrender:

Im interested, will there be any guarantee on the work done ???

:thumbs:

Forgot to mention that Tarmac :thumbs:

YES there will be a guarantee on the refurb motors.... can't remember what Lee proposed off the top of my head now, but he defo said he'd provide a guarantee for peace of mind.

I'm @ his tonight and will update in due course :)