Wheels

speedy

Guys....

Going to give the Zed a good clean (well for me anyway) tomorrow but i have just seen the state of my wheels :wacko: I need some effective easy to use cleaner that can either be any my home tomorrow morning or from Halfords.... :ban:

Beware what you buy mate,stay clear of Wonder Wheels or anything similar as it's acid based and will eventually dull and corode your wheels.

If you can try and get Billberry,try Tim at Envy Valeting he may be able to get it to you for tomorrow if you order early enough.

Beware what you buy mate,stay clear of Wonder Wheels or anything similar as it's acid based and will eventually dull and corode your wheels.

If you can try and get Billberry,try Tim at Envy Valeting he may be able to get it to you for tomorrow if you order early enough.

Thanks Wayne, he did call but I was on a mammoth detailing from hell week and no one else was around to dispatch it for me so it'd not have got there in time :headhurt: