IMPORT OR NOT IMPORT?

Danny21

Hello again just trying to find the right 350z at the mo and was just wondering what the difference is as of course the price is very atractive for an import! but what do you think is best go more expensive uk car or save some cash for the mods B)

Hello again just trying to find the right 350z at the mo and was just wondering what the difference is as of course the price is very atractive for an import! but what do you think is best go more expensive uk car or save some cash for the mods B)

Depends what your gonna do to it mate. If your gonna upgrade wheels, suspension, Turbo's, exhausts etc you may want to go with an import as they start cheaper and there is no warranty to void. If your gonna keep it pretty much standard and you can afford it go for a uk car :thumbs:

where in the south would be the best place for a import? is the insurance more as its an import?

as i wouldn't change much on the outside really!!

cheers :thumbs:

Not sure where the best place to import is as both my zeds were UK cars. When I was looking to buy my original zed I looked at imports and my insurer wanted an extra £180 but I'm sure every insurer will be different, some will charge you more, some may not charge you any extra.

The most important question is whats your budget?

If you search around you should be able to find one for 18K with around the 30K on the clock, specially if you don't mind the more common silver/gunmetal ones. If you want a rarer colour like red or black then its much harder to find a cheaper one.

You may be able to get a uk car for that. I sold my UK Kuro GT for £19k with 32k :thumbs:

If you search around you should be able to find one for 18K with around the 30K on the clock, specially if you don't mind the more common silver/gunmetal ones. If you want a rarer colour like red or black then its much harder to find a cheaper one.

You may be able to get a uk car for that. I sold my UK Kuro GT for £19k with 32k :thumbs:

Friend of mine bought a 53 Gt UK car with everything on it (sat nav rays, leather etc etc, ) 23K miles for £16K last week prices are really cheap at present