Blutooth !!

stesrg

Hi All and thanks for the warm welcolm :D picked up my z today from rochdale lovely drive back :) anyway just a few questions cant get the blue tooth to work and no instructions in the manuel !! help please ....

also the steel members on the underside are corroded the ones about midway with a few round holes in them has anyone got one off ? I can use as a template and fab a couple up in stainless :teeth:

I owned a TVR and made quite a few mods in stainless and aluminium :thumbs: looks like I starting all over again lol ...

nice car seems a bit under powered though ... sounds lovely with the stainless rear exhaust , and it has the air intake mod to the plenum !! will post some pics soon .

Ste ...

There's a post in the guides section which has everything you need to know about the bluetooth car kit.

The link to the thread is :

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8312

:thumbs:

Thanks ... Looks like the the adaptor is missing :headhurt: will contact previous owner to see if he has got it somewere !!

anyone on the chassis outriggers yet ? I will take some pics ,,, do not like rust underside bits :scare:

Ste .

There's a post in the guides section which has everything you need to know about the bluetooth car kit.

The link to the thread is :

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8312

:thumbs:

Thanks ... Looks like the the adaptor is missing :headhurt: will contact previous owner to see if he has got it somewere !!

anyone on the chassis outriggers yet ? I will take some pics ,,, do not like rust underside bits :scare:

Ste .

PM Pimm he'll help with bluetooth

it might not have had the adapter. if you've got the bury hands free kit with the craddle in the cubby, then you'll need to buy the adapter. They often pop up in the sales section here. I paid £70 for mine which is pretty much the going rate with postage.

it might not have had the adapter. if you've got the bury hands free kit with the craddle in the cubby, then you'll need to buy the adapter. They often pop up in the sales section here. I paid £70 for mine which is pretty much the going rate with postage.

Thanks.... not sure what make it is only that it was a factory fit with button on left hand side of steering wheel , its like a small cradle with a relese button and spring loaded catch radiused the one end right in the center of the chubby box .

Steve .

Thanks.... not sure what make it is only that it was a factory fit with button on left hand side of steering wheel , its like a small cradle with a relese button and spring loaded catch radiused the one end right in the center of the chubby box .

Steve .

Yep sounds like all you need is a bluethooth adapter ..... about £70.00 from Pimm

I have one forsale and I can do it for £65 :thumbs:

Just pm me if you are interested

yes I am if old owner aint got one !! found one on fleabay for 55 but think it will go for more :angry:

so will take you up on that offer hold it for a day or 3 will pm you soon

TA Ste .

I have one forsale and I can do it for £65 :thumbs:

Just pm me if you are interested

yes I am if old owner aint got one !! found one on fleabay for 55 but think it will go for more :angry:

so will take you up on that offer hold it for a day or 3 will pm you soon

TA Ste .

:thumbs::thumbs: