Plenum & throttle body

BladesGrant

As per the title I am looking for a plenum and throttle body. I am changing my direction with what I currently have. I am also up for a plenum swap if anyone fancies a blue powder coated one, pics below:

photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg

I would also be willing to throw in the OEM strut that is powdercoated in the same blue.

Mods, please let me know if I need to take new pictures with my username as I am re-using some old pictures and are up for a possible swap rather than sale. :thumbs:

Thanks

Grant

If you're after a straight swap, mine are in their original condition...

Just looking for a straight swap on the plenum. Will have to buy a throttle body as mine is standard anyway. Just want a spare so I don't have to take mine off the car while working on it. :thumbs:

Will send you a pm this evening, we can probably sort something as I'm pretty close to Leamington for the next week or so.

Sounds good to me, would be better to meet and swap if you are close enough then we both don't have to wait for her majesties service for our cars to work again!!! :thumbs:

Will send you a pm this evening, we can probably sort something as I'm pretty close to Leamington for the next week or so.

Sounds good to me, would be better to meet and swap if you are close enough then we both don't have to wait for her majesties service for our cars to work again!!! :thumbs:

Definitely! :thumbs:

Hi mate i have a couple of plenums , but they have both been started to be polished (diy and not by me) if your planning to get them polished then most of the hard work has been done :thumbs:

also got a standard throttle body

if your interested let me know :thumbs:

Paul