Back behind the wheel

Stretch

After several weeks absence due to extensive surgery to my right arm the big man is back behind the wheel and loving ever minute of it :yahoo: downside is i've spent a fortune in fuel over the last two days but the exhilaration of driving again has been worth every penny. Love the car and even a trip to the shops ends up being a several mile detour as I cant resist the urge to give her a blast, not even the skipping bose can spoil the ride at the moment :lol:

Remember that feeling from not too long ago having 2 instances of 2 weeks without driving. I thought it was bad enough when I had my previous car in the bodyshop and couldn't drive it, but it's even worse when you can see the car but just can't drive it :(

The thing is, like you've mentioned, you spend a lot in fuel in the first few days after getting back behind the wheel. I found I'd spent almost as much as I would have if I had been driving for the 2 weeks, lol