Brembos

sam-wkd

Hey guys,

I've spotted a set of 05 brembo calipers and discs on ebay for about £600, I've got an 04 JDM z, could someone confirm whether these would fit, and if so, what else would I need to get to complete?

Thanks very much

Samx

Thanks for that, so as long as I buy pads :lol: , I shouldn't need anything else to convert? No :p

Will get the upgraded hoses/pads.....will there be a big improvement over my standard non-Brembo brakes? The standard brembo setup will be a big difference from the crap JDM setup and will be more optimal with uprated pads/fluid/lines :thumbs:

Thanks again :thumbs:

The advantage to do this now is you will be swaping the JDM for Brembo anyway and so the fitting cost is the same but the opportunity to put better parts is B) (This will only cost the same or marginally more as the OEM Brembo parts cost a bit from Nissan :surrender:)

As mentioned before my recommended parts: (get a good quote from CS a trader here)

Pads: Ferodo DS2500 or EBC red or yellowstuff

Fluid: Motol RBF600(2 bottles)

Lines: Hel braided lines

This is a great upgrade for the JDM. :thumbs:

As previously stated best to change the lines, pads and fluid at the same time.

I have all the above in stock but you will also require a rear fitting kit for the callipers to complete the upgrade, I also have that in stock.

Drop me a PM if I can help you further. :thumbs:

Alex. :)