20mm Spacers From Cougar Store 350z

MITZ@CougarStore

just wanted to say a massive thanks to andy and mitz for fitting my new discs and pads and for fitting me in at such short notice as i was near enough metal to metal :scare:

top service as always and the new brakes feel so much better :thumbs:

i also had a look at a pic of the new 20mm black spacers mitz is getting in tomorrow.... they look B) got me thinking of going from 15 to 20mm :headhurt:

And here they are in stock, had them since last week but haven’t had a chance to put them on the forum…

£149.99 delivered for a front and rear set of 20mm spacers, another option to go with the Eibach ones I already do… :)

DSC00304Small.jpg

DSC00303Small.jpg

DSC00302Small.jpg

DSC00301Small.jpg

Mitz you really need to put up a list of the wide range of things you do instead of hiding them all underneath your bed. :lol:

:lol:

Next time you’re about we’ll test fit the 20mm spacers, see how they sit with your springs against the 15mm you already have fitted… :thumbs:

Sounds good :)

Just thought I'd mention that I saw these in the flesh today while I was at CS getting my brakes sorted ...

I have to admit that they are excellent and I'm very surprised that I was able to resist not having a set ...

If it wasn't for my insurance being due this month I'd have definitely drove out of there with them fitted!

Hmmm ... got to try and raise some money now ... what's the going rate for a kidney in the current economic climate? :headhurt:

• 2 weeks later...