Wheel allignment centre - Midlands

MattMe

Ayup.

Went to a localish wheel allignment centre on Friday after my brother recommended it. He's have some Porche race cars set up soon and is going to be using this place. They have a HawkEye 3D imaging system that's pretty damned impressive.

It's called Tyre 4 U Ltd., it's near Mansfield (about 15 min drive from J28 M1). Dave and Mike are decent guys and spent a while explaining the system and what changes they were making. Also give a print out at the end to show pre and post setup.

Well impressed.

They said they sometimes do meets with car clubs/forums for discount if enough go, but rates are fair anyway.

It's 01623 662501 if you want to book in. I just turned up though!

Just thought I'd mention as there aren't many places I've been to recently where I've been happy with the service I've had!

• 3 weeks later...

quiksilver went there the other week said they did an ok job but he was told it would be £35 then when they had finished they said it was more like £80!!!! I rang them for a price and was told £95 :wacko: Ive just booked in at ETS down the a38 £40 for test and all adjustments. Plus I cant get my car in there garage with there huge slope :blush: