How cheap are admiral?!

ZedJohn

i got a quote with Adrian flux for me (26) and my Mrs (23). £2500 :scare:

chris nott were just as bad.

admiral were 700. fully comp, break down, and 150 XS for me and 250 XS for my mrs. with full NCB protection. not a bad price i thought, but might have to try this multicar.

how does that work exactly? if i have a bump does my mrs lose the NCB or visa versa?

Be careful with Adrian Flux, I was with them two years and had a nightmare switching away from them, wouldn't issue my NCB, Direct Line were first class in sorting them out but this cannot get near on price which was a shame.

I'm sure the NCBs on mulitcar are seperate so no worries if you prang your car, you're missus won't lose her NCB! :dry:

Hi John.

I had a similar problem with BMW Insurance. I own a Mini JCW GP and now also a Z. BMW quoted in excess of £1000, not for both cars but as an add on for the Z. I am already paying £ 550 for the Mini. I went with the Admiral multi car policy and paid approx £ 950 for the 2 cars.

Where abouts in Staffs are you ?

I love the JCW, was after one before I fell for the Zed, the useless Mini dealership in Sutton put me off!

I'm in Dosthill, just outside Tamworth.

• 2 months later...
i got a quote with Adrian flux for me (26) and my Mrs (23). £2500 :scare:

chris nott were just as bad.

admiral were 700. fully comp, break down, and 150 XS for me and 250 XS for my mrs. with full NCB protection. not a bad price i thought, but might have to try this multicar.

how does that work exactly? if i have a bump does my mrs lose the NCB or visa versa?

Be careful with Adrian Flux, I was with them two years and had a nightmare switching away from them, wouldn't issue my NCB, Direct Line were first class in sorting them out but this cannot get near on price which was a shame.

I'm sure the NCBs on mulitcar are seperate so no worries if you prang your car, you're missus won't lose her NCB! :dry:

I've just lost my NCB even though my partner was driving it was my car so the claim is on the vehicle apparently :bang:

But still Admiral are coming in by far the cheapest to insure both our cars - and that's with a MAHOOOOSIVE claim two weeks before renewal :thumbs:

We do have two insurance companies on the forum.....I'd be interested though to see how many of us are actually insured by them.

Last year Knott's wouldn't even quote me (car kept on road and no previous performance experience) and Sky came in at £1600 !! I mean...come on a 36yr old female community worker is hardly high risk now is she? ;):lol:

I've been with both in the last year :blush:

Started with Chris Knott but then they wouldn't insure the supercharger so switched it to Sky :D