Monday thread chat (ie PWs this is your space for the day)

Removed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruddy Ell! Another thread to catch up on!

Ive been busy all weekend, just logged on and Ive got 70+ topics to read! My god its busy in here!

That's cos it takes so long to read everything with that magnifying glass old timer! :p

:wheelchair:

Who you calling old timer! LOL - Im still in my youth! Though the belly could do with a little work!

You know that advert for Expedia.. The one with the voice at the end singing "Let yourself go....".

Well every time it comes on I just sit back in my chair, look at my belly and say "yes... yes I have.." :blush:

The missus found it funny first time, but then progressed onto sarcastic smiles, and then the throwing of soft furnishings. :stretcher:

I know what the plan is :band: Your gonna make us both mods :teeth:

Yeah that's a good idea, then you can see what a pain in the ass it can be and a thankless task to boot! ;)

(especially trying to keep you two PWQs in check......:D)

Can we :ban: this thread please :p

its specially for you :blush: Have you bought those wheels yet??

This thread is boring, lets go crash some others :band::p

you are veering towards the second :ban: of this site mate ;):bleh:

As if............................ :surrender:

I know what the plan is :band: Your gonna make us both mods :teeth:

Yeah that's a good idea, then you can see what a pain in the ass it can be and a thankless task to boot! ;)

(especially trying to keep you two PWQs in check......:D)

How many times do you want thanking!!! We appreciate all your efforts, well most of them :dry: If you think it's a chore jack in otherwise :shutup:

He daren't jack it in, in fact theres more chance of having a pee in the queens handbag than Val leaving!

You should have seen the feathers fly when we were messing around with the site security and I "accidentaly" removed Vals admin rights. :blush::lol: