noob question ( controls on the dash)

bboyzeez

ok i only got my zed 2 weeks ago and no manual is making me wonder what are the button functions on the dash.... so far i only recognise the speedometer (digital) and stopwatch and rev limiter .... the buttons on the right hand side of dash what do they do?

also can someone go over what each thing is for and the button functions on each side of dash

thanks

ok i only got my zed 2 weeks ago and no manual is making me wonder what are the button functions on the dash.... so far i only recognise the speedometer (digital) and stopwatch and rev limiter .... the buttons on the right hand side of dash what do they do?

also can someone go over what each thing is for and the button functions on each side of dash

thanks

They turn the backlights up or down, have you looked in the cubby behind the passenger seat, there is a secret floor to it and that's where my manual was, found it a couple of day's after I got my car.

yeye i looked in there and nope cannot find it anywhere so i thinking of ordering one from nissan for 20 quid it will help in long run cus i love the car and frustrated that i dunno what some things mean lol

No worries it was just that's where mine was and I looked a spanner when I phoned the dealer and got :rant: then found it!!!!