few questions

drob

as the weathers picking up and im drivin the z more so ive started to notice a few niggles that need fixing

1) drivers window makes a whistle noise seems to come through between the tweeter plastic cover, so is the rubber seal gone?

2) when i change down from 3rd to second say when your approaching a roundabout and carry on and give it some beans, it makes a wurrgh noise. not alot of power gets over 3000rpm and its fine. but the power does seem abit intermitent, any ideas?

no lights come on and i dnt feel the car being stopped by tcs, i can can tell when it does it. just feels boggey like its not delivering power correctly, ive got slight concerns its not engaging gears 100%

no lights come on and i dnt feel the car being stopped by tcs, i can can tell when it does it. just feels boggey like its not delivering power correctly, ive got slight concerns its not engaging gears 100%

thats strange, the sound you describe is the same as i get if its wet and the tyres are cold.

Wouldnt a gear problem be apparent through the feel of the gear stick?

yeah maybe, gear stick seems to vibrate a little but i just put it down to all the power its trying to handle

My gearknob vibrates too. The missus likes it; can't think why. :blush:

I think is a TADTS of the Z. Evo magazine called one of their test cars, a Sunset, the "Ginger Tingler"

Bradders.

To prove or disprove the window reset recommendations, try making sure it's all the way up using the switch at the beginning of your journey. I would imagine that will ensure it's all the way up. Then you can see if the whistle stops. I greased the seals on mine and it did the trick.