Gun Metal Rota GTR's fitted at last :-)

davetstan

I've always liked Rotas. They look good - not sure if pink ones would look better though! :lol:

Errr,,,, I'll let you find that one out Nixy :lol:

I am surprised how much better in handles also... CS told me it would but I am surprised it feels as good as it does...

Very nice dave B) loving the whole look.

:thumbs:

Cheers guys...I always love the look of my car until the Wales run then come home depressed. :) There are some

proper nice motors on this site. Looking forward to meeting some new folks this year.

Dave

No Pete. before..... TBH I havn't noticed if it has dropped since we put them on... Whats the latest on your new ones?

Have you decided what to do with them yet fella?

Dave

dave i took the wheel to have it checked at a good place i use and there did not seem to be a problem with it only a slight deviation on the alloy, the main problem would of been the spigot ring missing anyway i fitted them to see what they looked like im very happy with them took it down the motorway at speed not an ounce of shake so i may have them re wet painted at a later date will put some pics up soon in wheels section

pete