What battery fits on '03 import?

Jonnyg

I have got a customer with an '03 import and we are trying to get a battery for it. At the moment it has a tiny little battery which only runs at 280 Crankamps.

The problem we have is that we have installed a new sound system, speakers and the lot. The permanant live is running direct from the battery so as not to **** up any OE systems but each time the car is started it takes all the batterys power and wipes the stored info.

Every battery we have got so far has the large terminals. As this is an import it has smaller terminals. Is there a battery that fits and has decent amps to it?

according to the books its a 005 battery that runs at 500CA but like i say the terminals are wrong

cheers for any help

Jon

I have got a customer with an '03 import and we are trying to get a battery for it. At the moment it has a tiny little battery which only runs at 280 Crankamps.

The problem we have is that we have installed a new sound system, speakers and the lot. The permanant live is running direct from the battery so as not to **** up any OE systems but each time the car is started it takes all the batterys power and wipes the stored info.

Every battery we have got so far has the large terminals. As this is an import it has smaller terminals. Is there a battery that fits and has decent amps to it?

according to the books its a 005 battery that runs at 500CA but like i say the terminals are wrong

cheers for any help

Jon

Just had my JDM battery changed, CS a trader on here sorted it and it has made a massive difference as the JDM might as well be a AAA battery. Sure he could point you to the right battery. :thumbs: If I was at home I would have a look at mine but I'm not unfortunately!! :lol:

cheers for any help

Jon

PM r35lee or zmanalex, for uk termials as the fuses are built with +ve terminals. then get a 005l battery. Much much better IMO.