Looking for some new rims

Sarnie

Val, our American fool was posting about his SSR GT3's not Ruff wheels. Quoted from his post:

I too own a 2003 G35 coupe 6MT. I have 19" SSR GT3 wheel on Dunlop tires.

Here's the deal: If you live in a pot hole ridden area DO NOT get these wheels!

I've replaced FOUR front wheels. Three from pot holes one from me being an idiot. The point is our car is rather heavy 3500lbs. These wheels are made for the kids that drive Civic, and other teenage "tuner" type cars. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love the way they look on my car but I get VERY mad when I smack a pot hole and it cost me 700 bones to fix. Also, even if you live where the road are perfect you really need a garage. My rear lips have begun to rust and it does not look cool.

Its Val winding me up again...nice bit of detective work Digsy :thumbs: know where to come when I want some legal work :D

Val, our American fool was posting about his SSR GT3's not Ruff wheels. Quoted from his post:

I too own a 2003 G35 coupe 6MT. I have 19" SSR GT3 wheel on Dunlop tires.

Here's the deal: If you live in a pot hole ridden area DO NOT get these wheels!

I've replaced FOUR front wheels. Three from pot holes one from me being an idiot. The point is our car is rather heavy 3500lbs. These wheels are made for the kids that drive Civic, and other teenage "tuner" type cars. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love the way they look on my car but I get VERY mad when I smack a pot hole and it cost me 700 bones to fix. Also, even if you live where the road are perfect you really need a garage. My rear lips have begun to rust and it does not look cool.

Its Val winding me up again...nice bit of detective work Digsy :thumbs: know where to come when I want some legal work :D

:teeth:

Ruff are still shite wheels ;):p

you know you want some Val :p instead of those mini size ones you run :headhurt:

but who was best 350Z at Z fest? :p:p:p;)

Sarnie the Veilside Baccarat wheels are really nice, they'd look hot in that smoked silver on your custard car!

Correction: those in the pic you posted Sarnie are not Veilside ones, but some sort of copies, maybe you can get them still on that colour?? isn't that the car of that german guy off the OC anyway? PM him and ask him

Ruff are still shite wheels ;):p

you know you want some Val :p instead of those mini size ones you run :headhurt:

isn't that the car of that german guy off the OC anyway? PM him and ask him

Did that months ago, he said they were originals and they were no longer available. Been moochin around site and no one seems to have them, copies or originals :thumbdown: